Thursday, July 6, 2017

SNEZ E-News - Up North Tour Dates

Hey folks, I'm getting out on the road next week. Stewart and Ellie in tow! Up north woohoo. Sunshine and Music! Stewart will be opening the shows with a short set, promoting  his new album 'Lifetime in a Party'.

We have a lock of Freddy's (dog) fur and his favourite jumper sitting in the front seat just where he used to sit. It's going to be extremely sad to be leaving Blackheath on a big adventure and he can't come to sniff out and pee on all the rubbish bins around Australia. Life death life. What can you do!

Dates listed below, however keep checking the 'Concert' page and more gigs will pop up along the way. And when I'm not gigging, I'll finally face my fear of busking and get out there and do it!
A few shows have been cancelled at the last minute, so if you have any concert leads, especially around Townsville, Mission Beach, Port Douglas and Cooktown, please message me. snez@soundshedmusic.com




Please note: These will be my last shows up north for 2 years, as I will be taking a break to finish my next album. But I'll believe it when I see it! I don't exist if I don't tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment